10 Things We’re Dying To Film In 360°
Around the Storyhunter office when we’re not working or playing ping pong, we spend a lot of time daydreaming about all the magical things in the world we could shoot in 360° video. We’re film nerds, what can we say.
Listed below are our top 10. What are yours? Comment at the end of the post. And better yet, if you want to shoot it yourself in 360°, let us know! We’ll feature your work to our worldwide community of 30,000 film fanatics.
1. A hot air-balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey.
2. The Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain.
3. La Tomatina festival in Spain. Messy, glorious, and fun.
4. The Northern Lights above Iceland.
5. The Paris Catacombs — for those of us who aren’t easily freaked out!
6. The Tianzi Mountains in China.
7. Holi in India. Also known as the “Festival of Colors.”
Alice Carfrae, a filmmaker on Storyhunter, shot Holi with a GoPro.