How A Large Media Conglomerate Powers Content Production
- 3000+creator hires
- 10+billion views
- How to quickly onboard and manage a freelance producer network
- How to pay creators all over the world
- How to hire freelance video producers in remote locations across the planet
- How to iterate faster on new content channels, verticals, and themes
- How to scale while maintaining stylistic consistency
At the end of 2014, Al Jazeera Media Networks, one of the world’s largest broadcast TV news networks, launched AJ+ with a vision to build a global digital video operation from the ground
They needed to launch with a fair amount of content and maintain an aggressive production schedule. With the help of Storyhunter, they recruited a top notch creator network and streamlined their global creator payments.
Soon, AJ+ moved all creator productions to Storyhunter, and over 8 new units in the company began using Storyhunter as their creator management platform, including Spanish-, French- and Arabic-Language channels. AJ+ is now one of the most viewed Facebook news channels on the planet.
Facebook News Videos
Weekly Magazine Shows
Ready to unleash your creative potential?
We're here to show you the way.Looking to sign up as a creator?